We are delighted, in IMET2000-Pal, to invite you to attend the “The Third Annual Conference of Clinical Audit in Palestine”, which will be held on September 4th, 2021 Via ZOOM. We would also welcome abstracts submission of clinical audits and research projects in Palestine
Closing date for conference registration is: 29/8/2021
Closing date for abstract submissions is 22/8/2021(registration will on first –come, first-serve basis, number of places is limited)
WHO WE ARE?
IMET2000, the International Medical Education Trust 2000, is a British registered charity that aims to educate tomorrow's generation of health professionals to a global standard of expertise. We established IMET2000-Pal Medical Education Centre in Ramallah to promote healthcare education and professional career development in Palestine.
WHO SHOULD Attend?
Physicians, nurses, health allied professionals as well as medical, nursing and other health sciences education students.
Saturday, September the 4th, 2021,9:00-16:00
Via ZOOM (Virtual)
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE: “Third Annual Conference Of Clinical Audit in Palestine”, is the first step to encourage healthcare workers and students to engage in clinical audits in Palestine. This one-day conference brings together doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, allied health healthcare professionals as well as medical, nursing and other healthcare students, in addition, to policy makers and academics. We aim to highlight the main healthcare key challenges in Palestine and debate solutions. Audits looking at current practice, health services, lines of management as well as preventive measures are particularly welcome. The conference will also feature a wide range of talks, trainings and activities run by key national and international experts in the field of designing and conducting clinical audit. The ultimate aim of this conference is to ensure that audit is impacting on patient care and outcomes in Palestine.
Submitting an abstract
A. Important information
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, you can use the same email address
- Abstracts are required for all oral and poster presentations.
- Abstracts MUST be submitted via e-mail (see below).
- Text must be in double line spacing.
- Images, tables and references are not allowed as part of the abstract.
B. Preparation of your abstract
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to indicate clearly the nature of the study.
- The names of authors and their affiliations (institutions) should be provided.
- Abstracts should state briefly and clearly the background/objectives, methods, results and conclusions of the work.
- The maximum word count is 350 words (excluding title, authors names and affiliations).
D. Abstracts should be sent to the email address below no later than August 22tht, 2021 with your name and phone number. Participants will be notified with the outcome of revision by August the 29th
To submit abstracts and presentations, or for further information, please contact:
IMET2000-PAL organizing committee at: email@example.com
For registration without abstract:
Please find the link below