Who Should Attend?
Critical nurses and senior supervisors.
Aims and Objectives:
This course is designed for critical nurses from the governmental and private health care hospitals of different districts at the west bank, who are working at the critical departments. This program specifically aims to:
- Identify the structures of the upper and lower airways.
- List complications of the upper and lower airways.
- Identify diseases and conditions that affect ventilation.
- Name signs of respiratory distress.
- Describe basic airway techniques.
- Describe basic airway devices and techniques to utilize them.
- Identify normal and abnormal respiratory patterns.
- Describe how to assess an airway.
- Describe indications and procedures for intubation.
- Identify proper monitoring equipment for intubated patients.
- Demonstrate intubation for certain cases.
Date and Time: Saturday, November 02, 2019- 08:00-15:00.
Venue: Palestine Red Crescent Society- Al-Bireh- Ramallah.
Gender: Males and Females.
Age: no age limit.
- Mr. Mohammad Ata.
- Mr. Saleh Faraj.
Please CLICK HERE to send your name, title and place of work.